If you’re looking for a stress-free and quality kitchen installation service, rest assured – you’ve come to the right place. Your dream kitchen will be installed and completed by fully qualified tradesmen who strive to keep the process as simple as possible to ensure you get your kitchen the way you want, when you want.
We pride ourselves on providing an outstanding and professional service from measuring your kitchen through to completion. Flatpack Kitchen Services do not compromise when it comes to quality, longevity and excellent custom service.
What to expect
Flatpack Kitchen Services aim to ensure the journey into getting your kitchen installed is an easy, enjoyable and safe one. Each step is catered to your individual kitchen space and design. Below is a brief outline of the stages in your new kitchen install.
Our first job will be to remove your old kitchen carefully and store in the ‘pre-agreed’ location of your property.
We will check and discuss with you any agreed supplementary work such as;
- Lighting and socket outlet positioning
- Water and gas pipework layout
- Plastering of walls and floor finishes
This is where it gets exciting and you will start to see your dream kitchen taking shape! The installation stage consists of:
- Constructing and installing all kitchen cabinets
- Installation of worktops
- Install trims and panels
- Sink and taps
Our qualified engineers will:
- Connect all electrical appliances
- Connect all gas appliances
- Reconnect all water services and waste systems
With your new kitchen in place, we will complete any other agreed finishing works. This may consist of;
- Installation of laminate or ceramic flooring
- Wall finishing’s – tiles or wall panelling
- Installation of glass/steel splashbacks
- Applying final seal coats of protection to solid work tops or specialist tiles.
This is the last stage in our install and it’s the most exciting one.
- We will show you around your new kitchen and ensure you are happy with the quality of the installation.
- Issue you all appliance instructions and guarantees
- Show you where the isolation points for your appliances
- Ask you to sign an IKEA completion certificate.